- 50ml Glenmorangie Nectar D’Or
- 1 bar spoon coconut cream
- 15ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 15ml homemade pineapple syrup*
- 10ml pasteurised egg white
- Garnish: pineapple leaf and a cherry
Shake all the ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker and double strain into a glass over crushed ice. Garnish with a pineapple leaf and a cherry.
*Instructions for pineapple syrup (creates 700ml)
Combine 500g sugar, 250g diced pineapple and 250ml water in a jar. Shake until sugar is fully dissolved. Strain through a jam straining bag.